Dial 112 in case of emergency

If you experience a critical event at the University of Copenhagen it is important that you contact the relevant authorities. In the case of an urgent emergency you have to call the police emergency call centre on the number 112. You should call 112 if:

  • An accident has happened, a serious crime or a fire
  • Lives, property or environment is endangered
  • There is an acute need for police turn-out, an ambulance, the fire brigade or environmental emergency service

If the inquiry is not urgent you can call 114, which is the direct number for the police throughout the country.

Inform the University's Head of Safety and Emergency Preparedness

After you have called 112 you should also inform UCPH's Head of Safety and Emergency Preparedness about the critical event (see contact information to your right).

If you are a university employee please also inform your immediate supervisor.